Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

CRUISE Aboard the MSC Divina

I can't believe that my hubby and I just came back last week from a three day cruise!  What was so fantastic about it?  It was just the TWO of us!  No children!  Don't get me wrong...
I love being with my kids and especially going on vacations with them!  However, my hubby and I have not been alone together on a vacation in over 3 years!  So you can imagine how nice it was to get away- just the two of us!  The ship was very beautiful!  The only down side was that there was terrible weather!  Each of the two ports we went to ( Cape Canaveral and Great Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas) we were not allowed off the ship due to the poor weather conditions.  So we spent our time on the ship getting a massage, working out, reading, and napping!  The shows each night were really wonderful!  There were dancers, singers, impressionists, and even a Michael Jackson show!   Overall, we had a wonderful, relaxing, and fun trip!  I hope it won't be another three years till we do something like this again!  Thanks MOM for taking care of the kids while we were away!  You are the BEST!


                                                       This was taken just before boarding.
Celebration party with fireworks- just before the ship departed.



 
Life preserver drill!
 
View from our balcony.

 
 
First night: 
 
Second day: On our balcony.




                                       Second Night 

 
 On the third day look what we saw outside from our balcony:  A Rainbow!  How cool!


 
 
Notice anything different now?  TWO rainbows!  So cool!


                                              Just as the sun was setting on our last night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment