Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Continued

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  I was taken out to breakfast by my hubby and three kids.  Then we spent the afternoon just hanging out at home.  Nice and relaxing!  Around 4:00 my mom came over and then we all went out for dinner.  It was so nice to spend time with my family!  Yesterday was also my first Mother's Day with Emma!  I am so thankful to God for placing her with our family.  I also am thankful for her birth mom!  Without her Emma would not be a part of our lives!  Hope all you mommies out there had a great day!  Here are our pictures from Mother's Day!

                                           My Family!
                                       My beautiful children!
                                           My mom- AKA-Nana
                                        My mother in law-AKA- Lala








2 comments:

  1. IT WAS A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY...I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER, SON IN LAW AND MY THREE GORGEOUS, SWEET, DELICIOUS, MARVELOUS, WONDERFUL, SPECIAL (ANY MORE ADJECTIVES?) GRANDKIDS. GOSH, I'M ONE LUCKY LADY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures! Glad you all had a GREAT DAY!
    YAY! for Emma's first Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete