Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fifth Grade Party!

I can't believe my little boy is already graduating from 5th grade!  Yesterday was the 5th grade celebration- held in a ballroom at a country club!  Everyone had a great time!  The tables were nicely decorated, the room was large, and the kids had an awesome time dancing!  I couldn't believe that my son actually asked a girl from his class to the dance!  They were so cute dancing with one another!!  Might I add that they were the ONLY boy and girl dancing together!!!!  It really was a sight to see!   On another note, I had to leave Emma at home with a babysitter in order to go the party.  I wasn't sure how that would turn out... but I was happily surprised.  Once I left, she started crying and was looking for me throughout the house.  She eventually stopped crying after about 15 minutes and ate a litlle bit of food.  She even went down for her nap easily!  Thank goodness!  Here are some pictures of my "big boy" on his special day!  Enjoy!

                                           Look who's moving on to "middle school!"
Noah and Laura- good friends!
                                               Giving her a "corsage!"


                                                 BEAUTIFUL!
Having fun dancing!
                                         The only boy and girl dancing together!
                                             Mommy and Noah

                                        All the kids sitting at Noah's table!

                                           Just the "girls!"

                                        Nana and Noah

                                            Mother and son dance!
                                             I was trying to hold back the tears!!!
                                            They had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. It was a great party and everyone had such a good time. Noah and Laura are really good friends...looked fantabulous! AND, our little ladybug made it thru the day without her mommy. How wonderful. We are so blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is SOOO lucky!I didn't get to go and my mom had bought me the dress during November!I wish I went.

    :*(
    Shellann

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK KIDDO...I KNOW YOU AREN'T FEELING 100% BUT IT'S TIME FOR SOME UP TO DATE PICTURES. LOVE, NANA

    ReplyDelete