Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Pictures!!!


I have been all smiles the whole day!  Today I opened up an email which included four new pictures of Emma's birthday party at the orphanage!  I just couldn't believe it!  She is absolutely adorable!  Her nannies look very nice and caring!  Emma looks happy, healthy, and well cared for!  What more could I ask for?(except to have her already home with me)  I so hope we receive our LOA soon!  I want to go and get her already!  Soon baby girl... mommy, daddy, big brothers, and nana will be there!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly awesome... cannot wait to hear more news :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at her. She is gorgeous and she looks so happy and well cared for. I'd say she is getting big but those aren't words that a waiting Mummy wants to hear.
    So happy for you. These photos will hopefully get you through the next few weeks.
    Hang on Emma, your family will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete