Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DAY 1

Hi everyone- so today we left the house at 5:15am and headed for the airport. Once checked in, we grabbed a little something to eat and then went thru security to await our flight to Seattle Washington. We have never been on a 6.5 hour flight before! After about 4 hours all of us were starting to get a little stir crazy! I cannot imagine our next flight- 12 hours! I am really not looking forward to it! My husband was already asking me how much more it would be for first class seats! I don't think so! So now we are awaiting our flight to Beijing. It leaves in about 5 hours! We will go get something to eat, walk around a bit, and charge all our electronics. Next post- Beijing!





6 comments:

  1. I am covered in goosebumps.
    Good luck with the flight, it won't be as bad as you imagined cos you don't have a choice and the prize waiting for you at the end is worth every second of this torture, I mean plane ride!


    Lily and Rosie say hi to the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you! The girls actually slept so...I did too! Praying for you and I can't wait for the next post!! Te flight won't be as bad as you think...you will sleep and it makes it. Little better!!! Ahhhh!!! You are almost in China and DAYS from holding Emma!!! Can't wait for pictures!!!! Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! Finally on your way!! Praying for a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY DAY! Looking forward to following along on this journey!-Vea

    ReplyDelete