Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 11

Hi everyone- sorry about posting so late!  JC needed the computer last night for work so I was unable to use it of course.  Better late than never in my opinion!  Anyways, our highlight of the day was going to the safari park.  It was nicer than any zoo we have in Miami!  We took a train ride which showed us all the animals- kind of like Lion Country Safari- cars were also allowed to drive through.  It was really nice!  Then we walked around the park.  We saw koala bears, panda bears, red pandas, and so much more!  We really needed about 2 more hours if we wanted to be able to see the whole park.  But we were meeting our driver at 2:30 so we needed to head back to the entrance.  Once back at the hotel, Emma had a great time grabbing my hand and walking from room to room.   She really came out of her shell!  She was even babbling a lot!  She continues to sleep well at night- thank goodness!  I hear her wake up sometimes but then she goes right back to sleep.  Yeah!  Anyways- the boys are doing really well!  I am glad that I brought some soup and noodles for them- that has been there dinner quite a few nights!   Overall, everyone is doing well!  I think we are all starting to look forward to coming home!  We miss all our friends and family!  Here are the pictures:

                                                           At the safari park.

                                       This is the nicest trash can I have ever seen!
                                                               On the train.





























5 comments:

  1. Hey Pam! I love the pictures! Emma is beautiful! I am so happy for you all. You must be in heaven with your little princess. I can't wait to meet her. Isabella saw the pictures with me and says that she wants to be Emma's friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! I'm from Miami also (living in Abu Dhabi). Been following your journey. Congrats on your baby girl. She is just so cute! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy China. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really cool place for the kids to explore. Now, that one panda bear picture is something I could have done without...ew...lol....I know that after awhile all you want to do is be in your own bed. Can't wait for your return.

    -love, yvette and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very nice the kids are having lots of fun, and Emma is so beautiful. We have been looking at all the pictures every day, but we did not know how to post a comment, well we hope you can see this one, Isabella ask every day when you guys are coming back and we are anxious to meet Emma. Eddie and Grisel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been enjoying the pictures every day. Emma is precious and the rest of the family look so happy ! Emma is going to have a wonderful life with her wonderful family! Rosalie

    ReplyDelete