Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Update and VIDEO!

I was so excited this morning when I received an email that I had an update on Emma!  What I couldn't believe was that I received a VIDEO as well!  I can't believe how she is growing!  I was even able to ask about 10 questions to Emma's caretakers!  Here is what I received back...
                     (In parenthesis is what I wrote)

1.  Is she walking?
She is walking by holding onto handrails. She can stand alone.
2.  Does she sleep with anything special like a blanket or suck her thumb?
She likes to hold a napkinThey said napkin in Chinese. But maybe they mean handkerchief or security blanket)-The person who got me the update wrote this!
3.  Please describe her personality.
She is lively, active and playful.   (You will see this in the video!)
4.  Does she have a favorite nanny?
There are several nannies take turns to take care of her.
5.  Who are her favorite friends?
Children next to her crib: Song Ying Yi, Song Ying Hua, etc.
6.  Do you have any information about the day she was found. What was she in?  What was she wearing?  Did she have a note? Blanket?
There wasn’t any memento or note with her when she was found. She was in a carton. We didn’t keep the blanket. ( I wish they would have kept her blanket that she was found in!)
7.  How does she like to be comforted when she is sad?
Play with her or talk with her.
8.  What does she eat?
Yi Li formula mixed with rice cereal. (That's what I thought:  no solid foods yet!)
9.  What are all her updated measurements?
Height? 75cm ; (29.5 inches)
Weight? 8.3kg ; (18 pounds)
Head? 42cm ;
Chest? 43cm ;
Teeth? 5;
Foot? 12cm .
10.  Is she a happy baby?
Yes, she is.

11. is she talking yet?’
Not yet.

I am over the moon with this information!  Here are the pictures of Emma!  Enjoy!



Here is the VIDEO!!!


6 comments:

  1. he he he, start baby proofing cos Miss Cutie Pie is going to be getting into everything!

    Gorgeous.
    The crying baby in the back ground breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!! She is just beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about the trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAM!!! Oh my goodness, she is adorable, and SO mobile...you may be in trouble with that climbing :) I started crying when I read she is friends with Song Ying Yi, that is my Evie. So happy you got updates and hope you are off on the plane soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a video too!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from RQ. The video is great but now I know why some SWIs tie them in their cribs. Oh my. Get that baby down please!

    And I agree with dawn, the crying baby ... :(((

    Your DD is just precious! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you haven't updated with the news!!! We are on our way precious baby...mommy, daddy, Noah, Adam and me...Nana!!! Less than three weeks and we are on the journey of a lifetime...that red thread is getting shorter. Love and kisses...Nana

    ReplyDelete