Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Waiting for TA

Okay... just received the email I had been waiting for!  Our article 5 was received on January 14th at the CCCWA!  So we are officially on day 4 of our wait for travel approval!  One of my online friends just received her TA on Thursday(day 9 for her ) and she was exactly one week ahead of us!  So please pray that our wait is super quick and that we receive our TA next week!  I am really hoping to travel before the Chinese New Year which begins on January 23!

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you Pam!!! I think I saw a 7 or 8 day TA last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! TOO MUCH PAPERWORK, HURRY HURRY HURRY. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. I'M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER!!! LET'S HIT THE ROAD SOON. I WANT TO START PACKING...BESIDES, IF I BUY ANY MORE STUFF I'LL BE WAAAAAY OVER THE POUND LIMIT. 'NUF SAID. LOVE, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok . Hope it arrives really soon.
    We travelled during CNY and it was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete