Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

NOTHING YET!

Can you believe that we are still waiting for our TA-travel approval!  I am so upset that it has not come yet! TA is usually issued between day 9-21.  I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones that has to wait until the last day!   I really wanted to leave next week on Jan. 4th!  Now we will most likely not be able to leave until after the Chinese New Year!  Argh!  I just hate thinking that Emma will have to be in the SWI for another 3.5 weeks! 
Anyways, there is this website that I go onto every day.  It's a website for people who are adopting and can post questions, vent, or just talk.  So, on this website there are charts that let people know where they "stand" according to there paper work dates.  On a brighter note, I am all the way towards the top of the list of people who are waiting for their TA!  Below, I posted a picture of part of the chart. I used to be all the way at the bottom- number 170!  Now, I am all the way at the top- number 3!  Yay!   Hopefully, next week I will be off the chart and on the chart for CA- consulate appointment!

1 comments:

  1. I'm shocked it hasn't come yet!!! Hopefully tomorrow is the lucky day!

    ReplyDelete