Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Article 5 Pick Up

Hi everyone!  So I  think our article 5 pickup was today in Guangzhou!  I have not had a confirmation from my agency... but I believe it did happen!  Our China representative I have been told is wonderful and extremely reliable.  So if today was the day for pick up- then it was picked up.  My agency did tell me they will email me once they find out!  So, what does this mean?  It means we are officially waiting for our TA- travel approval!  Yeah!  Finally!  TA is usually given between 2 and 3 weeks.  I am praying that we receive our TA on the quicker side. My perfect scenario:  Leaving for China on January 4th!  Will it happen?  There is a possibility if we get a fast TA!  Only time will tell! 

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you think. I stopped by cos today is the 13th and I was checking for news.
    Not long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....LET IT HAPPEN SOON!!! I WANT HER HOME WITH "HER" FAMILY...WE'RE COMING SOON LITTLE LADYBUG...LOVE, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a quick TA for all of us!!

    So glad to see grandma posting above. We all want our babies home!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete