Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pictures

Here are some pictures of Emma and the family over the past few days.  Enjoy!


           Hanging with my brother and some friends with their bunnies!
                     One of my favorite things to do!  Wee!

                      Is mom looking... I know I can do it!

                       Just sitting and relaxing with my brother.

                            I love putting shoes on.... especially other peoples!
                          Love this picture!  You can actually see her teeth!
                         If they can do it, so can I!
                      Playing on the couch- I love throwing the pillows onto the floor!
                              Mom- another picture???
                                Here I am!
                             Playing with my brother!

                                  Playing with my other brother!

                               Getting ready for bed!

                                     Yeah I know I'm that cute!

                                        Huh?


                             Having breakfast AGAIN with my abuela and brother.

                                              Having fun on the patio.
                                        Smile for the camera!

Weeeee!

2 comments:

  1. That is so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam I love the pictures!! She is so happy!
    Many blessings for your family.

    ReplyDelete