Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 14

Today was our consulate appointment at the embassy!  Basically you take an oath with all the other families that are there and then you wait for your name to be called so that they can go over the paperwork with you.  Of course we were the last family to be called- what's new?  Once we finished, we went back to the hotel.  There the boys went to work out while the girls went to the playroom.  After playing for a while the girls went shopping.  Today we hit the jackpot.... squeeky shoes!  I have bought about 5 pairs for Emma already but I had seen really cute ones on other peoples blogs.  Well, today I found the shop that had really cute ones!  I bought 13 pairs of all different sizes!  I may even go back tomorrow for more!  You can't beat $7 for leather shoes!  After our shopping we came back to the room and put Emma down for a late nap.  After an hour I woke her up and let her play a bit.  We decided to go off the island and through the herb and pet market again this evening to head towards McDonalds.  We had a nice walk and enjoyed our burgers and fries!  Can't believe we have only 2 more nights till we head for the airport to leave China!  Emma is such a blessing!  She smiles all the time and loves to walk around exploring!  We are so thankful to God that China has allowed us to be the parents of this beautiful little girl!  Enjoy today's pictures!














I just couldn't resist!

6 comments:

  1. LOL at all the shoes, I did the same thing and ended up taking the squeaker out of some of them.

    She is so blissfully happy.
    Thanks for posting all the time. Your photos are fabulous. 2 more sleeps just 2 more and you will be home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...the shoes Pam, the shoes...I have REALLY noticed how much fun you are having dressing her up in the cutest outfits EVER! You have her so totally spoiled with the shoes already! LOL. Her smile is totally beautiful and she is just doll....Can't wait for your return. I am sure she will be learning so much over the course of this next year. I think everyone here is blessed....you guys and her. Love ya
    -Yvette and boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would've bought more for zoey :( I love the ones I did get though! I didn't have much room bc I had bought 8 pair for my friends and had to get them home :) its amazing what love can do isn't it?!?!?! So glad for you and I love them smiles!! Makes her even more beautiful!!! 2 more nights!! Wow!!! Are you ready to come home or having too much fun :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got your girl all right!!! Girls can never have enough shoes. So glad that Emma is so happy. The boys are having
    a great time too. Hope you have a safe flight home, can't wait to meet Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won't regret buying those shoes! Did you get her Chinese outfits yet and also a tea set. Check around for different prices on the Island. Love the pics. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the squeeky shoes!

    ReplyDelete