Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of Emma!  I just love some of her expressions!  I have been trying to add a video but have been unsuccessful!  I will keep trying!

                                                 Emma at the park!




                                                   Love this expression on her face!

                                                   Back home in the backyard.
                                         This is her I'm innocent face!
                                        Peeking through the window!
                                          Are you still there mommy?
                                        Yes- I love the slide!

                        Wanting to hold my hand to help her up the slide.

                                       Just too cute!
                                         Blowing mommy kisses!
                                       I love when mommy pushes me really high!
                       Back view:  This is Emma trying to climb in the window of her play house.
                                   Front view:  This is her I'm not doing anything wrong am I look? 
                                           Having fun with her brother.
                                          Cool look!

3 comments:

  1. She is such a happy little thing! (When I do videos, I upload them to youtube or onetruemedia first and then just embed the link. It's easier than trying to upload to blogger!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. And exactly what Tera said about the videos.

    ReplyDelete