Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Professional Pictures

Today Emma had her first professional photo shoot!  At first she was very closed up but after a little playing around, she warmed right up to the person who was taking the pictures! Yeah!  I think all the pictures came out really well!  Of course there are a few that I absolutely LOVE!  Hope you enjoy them!

                                                               Here are the "beach" scenes!



 

I love this one!

 
Here are her traditional "chinese" scenes!


I love this black and white photo!

                                                
                                                            Here she is in her "tutu!"

 
                                                    My FAVORITE of all the pictures!





5 comments:

  1. I don't particularly love the one you do...it looks like she has eyebrow makeup on! They are magnificent pictures...but of course she is one magnificent child! With a magnificent temper to boot!! Gotta love her! I do! And, she has the most magnificent, wonderful, loving, caring and good looking big brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE ALL OF THEM! I took photos of our Emma in a pink tutu and pearls too...just amazing at how beautiful little Asian babies are! And how lucky we are too have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing the professional pics Mrs.Pinero!I like the chinese scenes the best.


    Shellann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...what a cutie pie!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a doll! So cute! And I hadn't seen the swimming pics! Love them! I need to get an under water camera.

    ReplyDelete