Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

4 Months Home

We have now had Emma for four months and couldn't be happier!  She has had many "firsts" in her short little life with us!  Some include...

*eating in a restaurant
*playing with her own doggy
*having her mommy and daddy kiss her goodnight
*having two big brothers to play with
*going to Nana's house to play
*being sick(poor baby)
*having new toys to play with
*new foods to eat
*going to Disney World

We are so in love with our new daughter!  Enjoy the pictures!
Here you go Nana!


                                                 Playing with Daddy!
                                           Fast Asleep!









                                       My favorite picture!  I just love the "look" she has!



5 comments:

  1. I love the 4th from the bottom. Her expression makes me giggle.

    How did you resolve the photo issue. You better not have paid for anything, that's a crock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I HAVE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS (SP?) WHEN I GO A FEW DAYS WITHOUT SEEING HER. I GET TO SEE MY BOYS AT SCHOOL SO THAT MAKES MY DAY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LAST PIC...WANT ONE! SHE STILL HAS THAT "SICK" LOOK IN THE FIRST FEW SHOTS. HAPPY YOU ARE BOTH ON THE RECOVERY ROAD. SEE YA! LOVE, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dawn...love that photo!

    It's amazing how we missed each other in China by a month. Our Emma has been home 3 months today! I will be posting pictures later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, she looks amazing, and gets prettier with each post. I cannot believe you have been home for 4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH!! I just love her! I think you should show her our pics so when I see you she doesn't freak out when I hug her and kiss her cheeks!! HAHAHA Miss talking to you my friend!! Call me sometime! She's SOOO beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete