Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Emma's First...

Today Emma actually poopied in the potty!  I couldn't believe it!  I saw her make her "poopy" face and asked if she wanted to poop on the potty- and she shook her head yes!  I undressed her immediately and sat her right down.  I started singing the good old ABC song and sure enough... she pooped!  Yeah!  I know she is not ready to be potty trained yet... but soon enough the time will be here!  Anyways, I will not post a picture of her first you know what- but will post some recent pictures taken of her.  Enjoy!

I can't believe how long her hair has gotten!
Emma laying EXACTLY how her brother is!
                                           Just having some fun playing together!


                                      Emma giving me that smirk of hers- notice her leg...




                                            Look at her expression below... WHY?
                                                         She saw a lizard!







2 comments:

  1. First off, oh my gosh does she ever have big beautiful eyes.

    Congrats on her potty. These asian babies are so smart. Our Emma has been using the potty now about a month...no i'm not ready to potty train her, but every single time I use the potty, I take her with me. At least twice a day she will pee and has pooped a few times. I was told they can be trained by 18 months, so that's like my goal or at least to have her completely done by 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS CHILD IS DELICIOUS!!!
    HER BIG BROTHERS ARE YUMMY AND SCRUMPTIOUS!

    ReplyDelete