Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1 Year Ago Today!

One year ago today I received the call that changed our lives!  It was the call letting us know they had found a nine month old baby girl for us!  She was in the province Yangxi which is in Guangdong.  We were over the moon with the picture and information we received on her!  Her name was Song Xiaotao and she was just a little bitty beautiful thing!  Here is the first photo we ever saw of our daughter:

                                                 She was only 7 months old in this photo!


Here are some pictures of her taken in the past few days - she is now 21 months old!










6 comments:

  1. Oh my, how time flies....She looks so happy and I love how her hair is growing out! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still a teeny thing! :) Love her little button nose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, oh my - got your message. I didn't post it to our blog because of your email address. I did email you and oh my YES lets get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my little LOVE bug......

    Emma I can't tell you exactly what life has in store for you in the future, but I can tell you that Mom, Noah, Adam and Daddy will always LOVE you. I thank God everyday for you are I do for Mom, Noah & Adam.

    LOVE you always.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW WELL I REMEMBER THE DAY THAT CALL CAME..... MY TELLING SOFIA THAT I NEEDED TO MAKE SOUP FOR YOU!!! IT WAS SO EXCITING ,SO WONDERFUL SEEING THOSE TWO PICTURES...THE WAIT AFTER SEEMED ENDLESS AND YET, COMPARED TO OTHERS, REALLY NOT SO AWFUL. WE HAVE REALLY BEEN BLESSED. LOVE YOU MISS EMMA...CURB YOUR TEMPER!!! LOVE & KISSES, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time flies when you are having fun... congrats... hugs and hope to see you soon...

    ReplyDelete