Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fathers Day- JUST A Bit Late

I know this post is SUPER late!  I almost forgot about it!This was Emma's first Fathers Day!  Our family went out to breakfast in the morning.  After, we went shopping at Publix for our Fathers Day barbecue.  In the late afternoon, my mom, my dad, and our best friends came over for a barbecue.  Everyone had a great time!  We are so happy Emma was able to celebrate this special day with her very own "daddy!"  Enjoy the pictures!


                                                            Emma and her daddy playing!

                                                              Me and my daddy!


                                                             Emma and her nana!

                                                      The kids with their daddy!

1 comments:

  1. Wow, Emma's hair looks just like our Emma's hair went hanging in the face!

    ReplyDelete