Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Meeting Santa

Last week we took Emma to meet Santa for the very first time.  We are friendly with another little girl named Emma who has met Santa quite a few times already and loved him!  So I kept showing my little Emma the picture of her friend sitting on Santa's lap so that hopefully she would get the "idea."  It was finally our turn to meet Santa.... at first Emma wasn't so sure.  He gave her brothers high fives and then her.  After that, she was pretty okay with him.  She sat on his lap and played around with some bells he had attached to his waist.  He even gave her a candy cane.  I was pretty happy with the pictures- all I really wanted was for her NOT to be scared and start crying. 

                                             Isn't this Santa beautiful?









3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how sweet! I love that you were showing her Emma's photo, too cute. My Emma was just looking at yours and said Emma, then Ho Ho Ho!! Our Emma does love Santa that's for sure. Our Church is having him there during our Wedn night meal for the children and she will see him again. I love Emma's red shoes, I have been trying to find some red ones, but i'm having no luck...so black it is. Hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look and it wasn't like this last time!!!!!

    Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It looks like she really liked him!!

    ReplyDelete