Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Article 5 Drop Off

Today our article 5 was dropped off to the US Embassy in China!  What is an article 5?  This is the NVC letter we received, Emma's visa application, and our LOA- letter of acceptance. The consulate will review Emma's visa application to make sure it meets the qualifications for an immigrant visa.  Then they will sign off that everything is in order for the adoption to take place!  This is called the article 5 letter.  Once our representative in China picks this up (exactly two weeks- Dec.13)  it will be delivered directly to the CCCWA for our Travel Approval!  Yeah!!  Let the countdown begin!! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this news! Start packing lady cos you are going to china very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Maybe I will be lucky enough to get my LOA when you get your TA? :) can't wait to see you w/Emma in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE NO IDEA LITTLE LADYBUG HOW EXCITING AND NERVEWRACKING THIS ALL IS. WE ARE ALL SO EAGER TO START OUR TRIP...TO MEET YOU AND START THE BONDING...I PRAY IT WILL BE AN EASY TRANSITION FOR YOU...I THINK YOUR BIG BROTHERS WILL BE A BIG HELP...SOMEDAY YOU WILL REALIZE HOW LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY YOU ARE...ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS TO WAIT...THEN WE WILL START OUT TO MEET YOU. STAY WELL UNTIL THEN. LOVE, HUGS, SQUEEZES AND KISSES....NANA

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOMORROW!!! Pick up shoul be tomorrow and then the countdown for TA!!!!! Ahhh!!! It took 9 days from my pick up to TA so let's pray yours is that fast!!!!!! I do wish I could go with you!!!!!!!yay!!! Soon and very soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete