Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray For TA!


As you can see, today we received our TA!  You cannot imagine how happy I am to have received this information!  I thought another day had gone by without our TA.  I emailed my agency around 5:30 to ask if there happened to be any news.  About 5 minutes later I received an email back saying that they had just received it about 20 minutes before!  Needless to say I was ecstatic!   I will be talking with my agency in the morning to pick our Consulate Appointment date.  You choose 5 dates and within 24-48 hours, they will let you know which date was chosen.  I am hoping to have our plane tickets purchased before the weekend is over!  Hooray!

5 comments:

  1. Dear lord thank you!! Congrats Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best news of the new year. Congratulations to you all. Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'll have to begin packing soon. Miss Emma Song looks very serious in the new pictures! Can't wait to see her smiling and giggling. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it Emma girl...bang your toy on the crib and add to the noise level. Love the way you balance on the crib...how many times have you gone over the rails? Not much longer little ladybug...it's almost time. Love, hugs, squeezes and lots of kisses....Nana

    ReplyDelete