Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Emma Meets Emma

HI everyone! I know it's been a while since I have posted- but we have been busy! The past few days we were in Fort Myers visiting friends. The first day there, we met up with my college buddy Kelly and her family. We went to a delicious Japanese Steak House for dinner! Yummy! All the kids had a great time visiting and playing with one another! They just thought Emma was adorable!

The next day- Wednesday, we met for the first time another family who adopted from China as well! Sherri and I have been commenting on each others blogs for a while now. So I emailed her to let her know we would be in their area and would they like to meet up? I was so happy when she told me YES!!! We had such a wonderful day with her, her son Sam, and her daughter Emma! Our boys got along really great and our Emma's got along wonderfully! Our Emma was even happy to share her food with little Emma! After swimming, we all went upstairs to our room to change. The boys went straight to the computer and our Emma's played around the room and read books!

We met up with Sherri's husband Todd for dinner at Perkins. Everyone had such a good time! Our Emma's got along so well! I even have a cute video of our Emma's blowing kisses and hugging one another! We truly have been blessed to have met such a wonderful family! We will definetely be getting together again soon! How nice for our Emma's to be able to grow up together!!! Enjoy the videos!  I will post all the pictures just as soon as I can get them uploaded correctly- for some reason the pictures will not come up!  AArgh!


                                        Here are our Emma's blowing kisses and hugging!


                                  Here is my Emma flipping into her pack n play!  Crazy!
                                            I couldn't believe that daddy let her do this!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your video...you know i'm going to have to steal that now right? You took more then me! We sure did have a great time. Sam, said he had 2 great days in a row. And I see you posted Emma flipping, she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and how do you get your video's so small? When I post them they take the whole screen up, I love that small size.

    ReplyDelete