Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthdays!

My kids and hubby too are ALL Fall birthdays!  So September and October are pretty busy months here at our house.  Adam's birthday had to be celebrated the day after his birthday due to "Open House."  Remember, I am a teacher and couldn't miss going to open house.  However, he was pretty happy to celebrate it the following day as it was a Friday and everyone could stay later.  We finsihed celebrating "daddy's" birthday just the other day.   All he wanted was to eat at Olive Garden and then come home for ice cream cake.  Well, we did both but had a huge disappointment at Olive Garden.  We tried out the "new" Olive Garden that had just opened up right by us and sad to say that we had to WALK out after 2 HOURS without being served our dinner.  They just had no idea what to do or how to do it.  They must have been understaffed!  It took 20 minutes just to get our drinks!  Oh well- at least daddy had a yummy ice cream cake for dessert!









3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to all the birthday "peeps".

    Gosh that's a cute shot of Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to ALL who just celebrated! To bad about the Olive Garden, that's Sam's favorite restaurant. And I love the family photos. My friend said she will be letting me know just when she's coming, should be within the week...haven't gotten about you, just busy. hugs to Emma....I was getting ready to sign off and my Emma is standing behind me brushing my hair and spotted your Emma and said Emmmmm mmmmma

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, Happy Birthday to ALL.....little distracted with Emma standing behind me.

    ReplyDelete