Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Help Again!

Yikes---- I have been getting a message for the past 4 days saying that I have no room to upload pictures!  Here is the message:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. 
 
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota.
 
 
That I need to pay for more room! This happened a while ago but then just went away. It hasn't gone away yet! ANY IDEAS other than paying for more space?
I really wanted to post all about Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand this at all. I've been blogging for 6 yrs and have so many photos on here and have never got that message ever. Sorry I can't help at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pay for extra space because it's just easier... but you can upload photos to a site like photobucket or flikr and then copy the URL code into your blog post. The space is dependent on any photos added to picasa web, even if they aren't posted on your blog and it is also dependent on the pixels/quality of your photos as they would take up more space. Paying $2.50 a month...I don't even notice it leaving my checking acct and it gives me unlimited space without having to upload to another site.

    ReplyDelete