Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Swimming, Halloween, and Pony Rides

We have been super busy this past month!  Since I have been back to work it has been hard for me to keep posting on a daily/weekly basis!  I can only get to the computer once Emma is asleep at night... and then I usually want to join her in lala land!  Anyways, we were at my dads and enjoyed a day of swimming and hanging out with the grandparents! 
 
Halloween was fun for everyone except me! I of course came down with the flu and had a 102 degree fever.  So after about 15 minutes of walking I had it!  I just couldn't go any farther.   Emma was a ladybug of course and looked adorable!  She wasn't quite sure if she liked looking at all the other kids dressed up in the "scary" costumes.  She did however like the fact that people were putting candy into her bag!   Adam was a character from the Hunger Games and Noah was an online character called Slenderman. 

Over this past weekend we took Emma for her first pony ride.  She absolutely loved it!  I couldn't believe how well she actually was balanced on that pony.  We didn't even have to hold her!  After going around like 5 times it was time to get off.  She was NOT a happy camper!  She really loved it!  I guess I know what theme next years birthday party will be!  Make sure to look at the video I took of her riding that pony!  She was so excited that she actually yelled Yeah and raised her arms!

                                                         Her First Water Balloon!
 
 
                                                       Notice the pretzel in her hand???











 
 
Our little ladybug!  Look at her HAIR!



 
                      My sons group for "Districts."   They performed an ensamble!
 
Her first pony ride!








                                    Our best friends! We rarely go anywhere without them!








 
Here is the video of Emma riding the pony!  Too cute!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow the flu? I had the flu for the first time ever about a month ago and I was sick as a dog. So sick I had no idea what I had and took myself to the doctor. I too had a fever of 102 - it just plain sucked.

    Emma as always loving the photos of her in the water. And that pony, she's stinking adorable sitting on it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Brielle watched the video and said "Horsey! I want pony!" :) She's all talk though. She loves to see them but won't get on one. My parents and brother have horses though so hopefully she will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Pinero!I really liked Emma's costume.I thought the antennaes were from a headband!And by the way,what was Noah supposed to be?One of my friends says he was SlanderMan,but I'm still not sure.
    -Shellann

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is one active little girl! Great that she has two big
    brothers to watch out for her. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video. Came out super cute!! Tia loves her Emma!!

    ReplyDelete