Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Pictures!

This is so funny!  My friend "R" who is adopting a little girl from the same orphanage as Emma just received some new "birthday" pictures of her little girl.  I was so happy for her!  When she emailed the photos to me... she told me to take a close look at one of the pictures.  So, after zooming in on the picture I noticed that there was a little baby sitting on the floor in the backround- our EMMA!  How cool was that???  After I looked through all her adorable pictures I noticed one more picture with our little Emma in it!  I was so happy to see her cute little face looking right at the camera!  Thanks "R!"  This was a real treat!
Here are the pictures!
                      Here is the same picture after I zoomed in on it!

3 comments:

  1. THAT'S OUR GIRL...A LITTLE CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HER...SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON ANYTHING! YOU GO GIRL. LOVE AND KISSES AND SQUEEZES TO COME...NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Notice she is a smart cookie. Trying to get near the cake and perhaps being led to get in the cameras view!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise!! I noticed she is tied to her crib...I've seen this with other babies too. She must climb out a lot ! :)

    ReplyDelete