Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I800 APPROVED!

I just couldn't wait another day!  I called USCIS today to see if my I800 application was approved yet.  I talked with my officer and she told me that my application was approved yesterday!  Woohoo!  This means that the US Immigration has given us approval to adopt Emma Song!  We are one step closer to getting our precious little girl! 
Only 3 more steps to go!
1.  US immigration will tell the US Embassy in China we are approved to adopt Emma.
2.  US Embassy reviews Emma's Visa application.
3.  China reviews all US approvals & gives us the ok to travel to pick up Emma.
Can't WAIT!

3 comments:

  1. I second that! Yeah...one step closer. Just hoping we make it before the Chinese New Year celebrations begin. That's bound to delay our trip...don't think my heart, head and soul could take it!!! Just so eager to see our little ladybug...love ya' Emma Song. Kisses, Nana

    ReplyDelete