Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Update! Yeah!

This morning when I opened up my email I had an update on Emma!  I couldn't believe it!  The information that I have on her is from 7 months old!  This new information is current- 13 months old!  Here it is:

 Update Infomation
-Song Xiao Tao - (Her Chinese Name)

Measurements
Length: 71.5cm- 28.1 inches

Weight: 7.3kg- 16.1 pounds
Chest circumference: 42.8cm
Foot length: 11cm- 4.3 inches
Teeth: 2

This is what the orphanage had to say about our Emma!

She is very smart, smarter than other kids of her age. She can not speak yet.  She is naughty and she likes to climb over her crib to the crib of other kids.  She gets along well with other kids.

She is healthy, she has no heart disease, and she has had no surgeries before.
I am over the moon with this new information!  I wonder if she'll be able to actually climb out of her crib once we are home!

4 comments:

  1. I AM VERY VERY EXCITED TO GET THIS UPDATE. I THINK WE MIGHT HAVE OUR HANDS FULL!!!!! LOVE, NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for updates!! Now you can really start shopping!! Looks like she is a peanut...which I guess you expected with her starting so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is so CUTE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete