Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Gym

Hi everyone,
Here are some pictures from last week at "My Gym" and some pictures taken from home.  Enjoy!
                                                                  
                                                                  I just love this picture!







                                            My... how big this broom is!
                                          Helping Mommy sweep the patio!




                                            Perfect Goya add... what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. You should make a TV show about her:The Fun Life
    of Emma Song Pinero.


    Shellann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean really...could she be any more beautiful!!!! I just love her smile. She did GREAT flipping. Kept her arms straight and everything!! I just love seeing her pictures. I know you are having a blast with her. I'm so glad you have off til next year to spend with her...it's gonna be so perfect for bonding. She looks great!! I know she's so glad to be part of your family! Have a great Easter weekend and I expect to see that beautiful girl in beautiful dressy clothes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Emma with the box of rice and black beans!!!

    ReplyDelete