Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

2nd Day of Preschool

Just wanted to follow up on how Emma did today at school.  As we pulled into the parking lot she kind of went AHHH- but not a happy ahhh!  I quickly got her out of the car and headed into the school building.  I went into her classroom where one of her teachers immediately called out Emma's name with a HUGE smile!  I handed Emma over to her and of course she once again cried.  We quickly said our goodbyes and left the classroom.  In the office, I looked at the cameras to see how she was doing.  The director went into her classroom to get something and told me that Emma had already stopped crying!   Wow- only 1 minute of tears!  I was one happy mommy!  When we came to pick her up, the director cracked open the door to her class for us to take a peek... Emma was sitting on the floor next to her teacher holding a musical instrument.  She seemed very content!  The teachers began putting out the kids beds for nap time.   Emma rushed onto one(it wasn't even hers) and began laying down on it- I just couldn't believe it!  I guess next week I will give nap time a try! Once we went in, the teacher began to tell me how well Emma did today.  They also told me how great she did with her eating-  a waffle for breakfast and chicken nuggets and corn for lunch!  Yummy!  So far so good!  I think she likes this "school" thing!  Here are the pictures the school sent me today:

                                                     Oohh- these waffles are great!

                                               Playing with Mr. Potato Head!


                                                       Music time!  How cute!

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome her 2nd day went well. I love her room, full of nice big bright things to play with. We're still trying to get our Emma use to the play room at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a big girl and so is Mummy. I nearly cried reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea! I was hoping you'd keep putting school photos on here. I love seeing them! I'm glad she is doing so well! She looks so big in the photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete