Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Quick Update

Hi everyone- just wanted to post a quick update.  Emma is doing really well!  She seems to truly enjoy being at school and playing with her new friends and toys!  Now when I drop her off, she goes right to the teacher and then turns to me and says "BYE" as she waves to me!  It just breaks my heart but I know she must be enjoying herself if she is not crying anymore!  I am still receiving pictures everyday- which I truly love looking at!  Here are some pictures of Emma I took this month.  I can't believe how long her hair is getting!







2 comments:

  1. That girls expressions just make me smile.
    How is work?
    So glad Emma loves school.
    Do the boys like their teachers...hmmm maybe I should just phone you instead LOL

    ReplyDelete