Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Preschool Update

Days 3-7 went pretty well!  It makes me so happy to receive the pictures during the day.  I get to see what Emma is doing and to see how she looks!  I have been really impressed with the school so far!  I pray things continue going smoothly!  Enjoy the pictures.  The last two are pictures of Emma sleeping.  They were too cute not to post!

                                                   Making hand prints!

                                             Playing with friends from her class.

                                 Eating lunch- her teachers can't believe how well she eats!

                                                        Working on puzzles!

                           Finishing her first art project which I got to take home this week!


                                                   Mmmm-spaghetti!

                                                       Making lemonade!
                                                It's good to be the "princess."
       This is how she fell asleep in the car!  I had to snap this photo!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the updated photos, that's such a wonderful idea. And that last photo...give me a chuckle as I laughed out LOUD! Our Emma has been catch like that a few times and every time we had no camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl! Sometimes I worry that she might just haul off and push one of the other kids away if they get into "her" space with a toy!!! She is truly a "sleeping beauty"....love, Nana

    ReplyDelete